Murray Rice, one of the founders here at R&R, was featured in an article on the popular construction trade site, For Construction Pros. The article was about the risks of hiring a subcontractor who either doesn’t carry workers’ compensation or who doesn’t have the right kind and how to make you take the proper steps to verify all employees on your job site. Murray shared his insights on the dangers of inadequate or non-existent coverage, as well as tips for verification and company protection. Click here to read the full story.
- Richard & Rice Construction Company Wins the 2020 NAHB Safety Award for Excellence (SAFE)
- Richard & Rice Construction Company Wins Lee BIA 2020 Pinnacle Award for “Subcontractor of the Year”
- Richard & Rice Construction Company Wins BUILD Award for “2020 Best Multidisciplinary Construction Company”
- Richard & Rice Construction Wins GCBA PRISM Award for “2020 Safety Team of the Year”
- Richard & Rice featured in the Miami Herald