- Jobsite safety is of utmost importance to Richard and Rice Construction Co. Inc., the focus of all R&R construction operations hinges around maintaining a safe and clean job site for R&R employees, the contractors’ employees and the R&R sub contractors’ employees.
- Regular safety audits conducted by an independent safety expert with written reports detailing any areas that need improvement.
- Weekly job site safety meetings and meeting attendance records kept on file at the job site.
- Fall Protection Plan, as part of overall safety plan, includes an alternate “Infeasibility plan” to deal with leading edge working conditions where normal fall protection systems can create greater potential for accidents, including some of the following: formwork above 6′ in height, setting trusses, sheathing decks and roof, cast in place concrete decks, and masonry erection.
- Partner with the contractor/building to create a safer working environment for all workers exposed to hazards on the job site.
- Safety rails are maintained while R&R personnel or subcontractors are working in the unit until truss inspection and or sheathing inspection have passed.